Friday, September 26, 2008

My Rant

Yes, we all tend to rant and rave about things or issues that bug us. Well, I have one. I'm tired of people asking me how I am and then going off on their latest cold symptoms acting like they are dying....And expecting sympathy from me. Well, I'll trade you!!!! is generally my response.
I'm probably just bored and bitter and that's why I'm feeling the way I am. I'm usually pretty sympathetic but a cold....come on....
I have another issue that happened that I can't talk about on here. Maybe someday but not today. I just want to be normal more than anything else. I don't want to be a burden on anyone. I just want to take care of everything on my own and I can't. I'm being torn in so many directions that sooner or later I'm going to break. Oh well, that's my little bitch and now I'm done.
The boys are off to their dads. He is taking them to their aunts house which isn't really the greatest place to be. Oh well, I haven't been there in a while maybe it's better now.
You know, I really don't like to complain about things but I'm sure glad I started this blog. I feel so much better now. Sometimes it helps to just get it all off of your chest.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Next appointment with Neurologist is Monday. I will update then.

No comments: