Friday, April 24, 2009

I have a phone interview today...

That's right!!!! I'm trying to go back to work. I'm nervous but happy. I hope my kids can handle being on their own. I really hope that we can get out of debt with this.
I have high hopes for the future as we all do. This summer I want to go on camping trip with my family and trips to the beach. We live so close yet so far away.
Wish me luck...I have a couple of other ventures that I'm trying to work out. I really do like being home but I need to get out into the world as well. I am hoping that this will help my mood.
I pray that I don't get headaches and such. I'm praying that this is something that I can do. I would really like to get into a company that understands the fact that I have to go to Maryland Twice a year and that I could be having surgery soon.
Keep your fingers crossed.....

No comments: