Thursday, October 9, 2008

I still have these stupid tumors

They don't just go away, although I wish they did. I still get headaches. I still get tired. I still wear out easily and I'm still recovering.....shit!!!! It's only been 6 weeks and 2 days...but who's counting.... I am so frustrated with this whole healing process. I'm frustrated with the dizzy spells and the constant headaches and not feeling whole.
To top everything else off I have a cold. I'm not the only one in the house with a cold so my cold doesn't matter. Derek is stuck on the couch dying. Timmy is hacking in the bedroom and I'm cooking and cleaning and doing laundry and today was informed that I needed to make a doctors appointment because he couldn't deal with it. Apparently the nurses there are stupid and he can't deal with them right now. So, leave it to me to deal with????? Whatever....
I haven't been sleeping. I'm so tired. My neck and back spasm all the time. I'm trying to keep a strong face and a happy one but sometimes it's hard. I try to be superwoman but I'm not. I have to stay strong for my boys......for myself.....
OK...Pity Party over... I really hate that I vent like I do. So what if I have brain tumors... So what if I have a little cold and headache...I'm still alive and I'm still here.
A really good friend of mine sent me a smile. Yes I received it in the mail. A card, one of the talking ones and it's that lady from Saturday night live and she's going off about Constipation, zits, bloating...etc and I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. I needed that. He has got to be one of my best friends ever. To be able to put up with me is not an easy task.....To make me smile and almost pee my pants.....PRICELESS!!!!!

No comments: