Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No work for Kelly

I went to my PCP and he stated that work isn't in the cards for me right now. We need to figure out what is going on with me and my new symptoms. He told me that I was this great patient for years where the worst I has was my yearly sinus infection. I asked him if he has a magic button that would swoop me back to that time. I started crying and he told me that I have a lot on my plate. He reminded me that I didn't ask for this and he asked me about my depression. I was very honest and we are going to try anti-depressants. I hope they work. He also wants me snacking on more fruits and veggies even though I'm not hungry because of the meds. All in all he is going to continue to see me once a month until I'm feeling comfortable with my "new" surroundings. He is a good doctor. I also found out today that the company that I worked for cancelled my medical insurance and didn't even send me my COBRA paperwork....I fixed it but I was so mad. People just don't get it. They just don't understand that they are taking someone elses life into their hands....I hope everyone is doing good.

No comments: