Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pitty Party is Over

I had a rough moment... OK a rough day. I didn't get out of my PJ's all day and, NO, my head didn't stop hurting until the Nyquil kicked in. I had my choice of taking Nyquil or taking Imatrex and Zofran. I chose Nyquil. At least this way I don't feel so hung over today.

I also think the swelling is back in my head. My arms and hands are numb again. It's hard for me to use them and grip anything. This mixed with stress could have a lot to do with the headache yesterday.

Today I am going to get off my lazy butt and go for a walk. I am going to re-join the ranks of the living and step outside. I am going to enjoy the sunshine while we have it and take in everything this new day has to offer. God is good and he gave this life to me. I am going to enjoy it.

No comments: