Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today marks 4 years...

Not for my tumors but for the anniversary of my moms passing. A day where I still wake up with a tear in my eye. I still light 5 candles, on the same candle holder as we did on the day she past. I still feel the same as I did on that day.
I miss her so much. I just want her to give me a hug and hold me. I want her to tell me that everything is going to be OK. I need her so much right now. I need my Mom. Everyone tells me she is here with me, and I know that, but I'm selfish and I want her here.
She would light up a room just by smiling. She was so smart and beautiful and wonderful. She loved unconditionally and gave the same way. She was the best Grandma, I think that was her favorite part of life.
People take for granted how precious life is. They take chances and don't stop to smell the flowers or to watch the waves crash in. They move too fast and worry too much. I'm one of those people. I find that all I really need and all I really want in this world is the love of my family and friends, good health, and Stability. That's it. I need nor want anything more. I don't want a flashy car or house. I don't need fancy clothes. I want my family to be happy where ever we are with what we have. I want my boys to understand and know the joy of giving.

No comments: